Vice President of Staffing Augmentation
Dragan Savic manages SCT’s team of Occupational Safety and Health Professionals.
Mr. Savic is a certified Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP), a nationally recognized peer safety
Mr. Savic serves as project manager for all glass and steel furnace projects and performs Industrial Hygiene-related surveys required in glass and steel demolition/rebuild projects.
Since joining SCT in 2004 until 2020 and once again in 2023, he has gained extensive knowledge in the areas of glass and steel furnace/demolition/rebuild with more than 100+ projects in the last two decades. During his time away from SCT, Mr. Savic continued his involvement in glass industry as a corporate safety director of Glenn Hunter & Associates and president of H Consulting Group. Mr. Savic has also expanded his expertise in the areas of excavation, trenching, shoring, fall protection, fall arrest systems, scaffolding, lead abatement, mold, indoor air quality, and respiratory protection, and drug and alcohol testing. He has performed more than 2,000 safety audits to determine OSHA compliance and has developed site-specific safety plans for both construction and general industry.
Certificates & Training:
• Certified Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST) by BCSP
• OSHA-500 Train the Trainer Authorized
• OSHA-501 Train the Trainer Authorized
• Competent Person Fall Protection
• Fall Protection Rescue Training
• Confined Space Competent Person
• Aerial Work Platforms (Train the Trainer)
• Forklift Operator (Train the Trainer)
• Worker Substance Train the Trainer Certification
• Mobile Crane Competent Person Certification
• Rigging Safety Certification
• Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene OSHA 521
• Respiratory Protection Specialist (OSHA 2225)
• Certified Drug and Alcohol Screening Collector
• NFPA 70E Arc Flash Electrical Safety Training
• Scaffolding Competent Person (Train the Trainer)
• Excavation Competent Person (Train the Trainer)